Re: Making faceplate labels with inkjet
- From: Al <no.spam@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2007 20:15:35 GMT
In article <1175610681.513185.154180@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
"larwe" <zwsdotcom@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Apr 3, 9:20 am, Dave Boland <nos...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Due to a number of reasons I would like to print the faceplate using our
inkjet printer. Does anyone have a suggestion for media that will work
Inkjet != durable because the inks are water-soluble. You could try
the printable transparencies, and print a reversed image on the back.
It's probably easier to use printable self-adhesive paper stock and
spray the finished panel with varnish.
For my prototypes, I cover the faceplate with clear packaging tape.
- Prev by Date: Re: Implement IIR Filter on FPGA
- Next by Date: Re: Implement IIR Filter on FPGA
- Previous by thread: Re: Making faceplate labels with inkjet
- Next by thread: Re: Making faceplate labels with inkjet