Re: Development boards for audio/video product.

Hawker, thanks for input. but ofcourse i meant micron by CMOS.
Honestly i don't know much about that as i was recommended by a friend
of mine. I heard there is something from TI (Texas Instruments) as
well, any idea about that development board? All i want to do is to
put the stream from web/usb cam to PC ;)

ali

Don't know if this [
http://focus.ti.com/docs/toolsw/folders/print/tmdxvsk642.html
] is the right thing or not but its way too expensive. I can see lots
of development boards http://www.blackfin.org/developmentboards.php
but honestly don't know how to pick one;) as kinda layman in this
area. Our application will be more or less like video surveillance
system , thanks for suggestions.

ali

One of the cheapest solutions:
http://www.acmesystems.it/?id=40