Re: Development boards for audio/video product.
- From: "runner" <emb@dded>
- Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 13:15:39 +0200
http://focus.ti.com/docs/toolsw/folders/print/tmdxvsk642.htmlHawker, thanks for input. but ofcourse i meant micron by CMOS.
Honestly i don't know much about that as i was recommended by a friend
of mine. I heard there is something from TI (Texas Instruments) as
well, any idea about that development board? All i want to do is to
put the stream from web/usb cam to PC ;)
Don't know if this [
] is the right thing or not but its way too expensive. I can see lots
of development boards http://www.blackfin.org/developmentboards.php
but honestly don't know how to pick one;) as kinda layman in this
area. Our application will be more or less like video surveillance
system , thanks for suggestions.
One of the cheapest solutions:
- Prev by Date: Re: 16-bits ADC anyone?
- Next by Date: Re: Anti-removal/theft protection method - any ideas?
- Previous by thread: Re: Development boards for audio/video product.
- Next by thread: Re: Development boards for audio/video product.