Re: Development boards for audio/video product.

Hawker, thanks for input. but ofcourse i meant micron by CMOS.
Honestly i don't know much about that as i was recommended by a friend
of mine. I heard there is something from TI (Texas Instruments) as
well, any idea about that development board? All i want to do is to
put the stream from web/usb cam to PC ;)

ali

Don't know if this [
http://focus.ti.com/docs/toolsw/folders/print/tmdxvsk642.html
] is the right thing or not but its way too expensive. I can see lots
of development boards http://www.blackfin.org/developmentboards.php
but honestly don't know how to pick one;) as kinda layman in this
area. Our application will be more or less like video surveillance
system , thanks for suggestions.

ali

One of the cheapest solutions:
http://www.acmesystems.it/?id=40

  • Re: Quite a time
    ... I called my girlfriend today to check up on her. ... Thanks again Ali. ... My father is 73 and my mother is 68 and I often ... > there is anything practical you can do to support your friend. ...
    (alt.med.fibromyalgia)
  • Guardian: We live in a nightmare. Death and carnage is everywhere Ali, Baghdad resident
    ... Death and carnage is everywhere' Ali, Baghdad ... Ali is a painter and a student at the academy of art in north Baghdad. ... my friend Hassan, who was running and carrying a child who had lost an arm. ... He shared that flat with two other friends, Mamdouh and Sarmad. ...
    (alt.politics.bush)
  • Re: Atmel AT91SAM7S-EK evaluation board
    ... the development board. ... What is the difference between AT91SAM7S-EK IAR and AT91SAM7S-EK RSV? ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • THE NIGHT FERRY - Michael Robotham
    ... Michael Robotham is a really damn fine writer and I loved this new book. ... Ali Barba is a police officer out on leave recovering from an injury sustained while she was stopping terrorists. ... to go to a school reunion and re-connects with an old friend who needs to talk to her. ...
    (rec.arts.mystery)
  • Re: THE NIGHT FERRY - Michael Robotham
    ... Ali Barbra?? ... Michael Robotham is a really damn fine writer and I loved this new book. ... Ali Barba is a police officer out on leave recovering from an injury ... friend is run down in the street. ...
    (rec.arts.mystery)