Re: NXP Gone mad

Tom Lucas wrote:
I'd already known that marketing droids had destroyed NXP's website but I've just been on it http://next.nxp.com/ and they have sunk to a new low. That berk "Steve" is back with a silly Flash game. The idea is to smash the site up with a hammer but it is much more satisfying to smack the smug git in the face!

Sometimes it seems companies really want to self-destruct - perhaps the people doing the website have some sort of angst.

Need to update the 'worst websites of tech companies' again (there was a thread on it a while back on s.e.d amongst others).

Cheers

PeteS
.