Re: Doppler vehicle ground speed detection?

ssubbarayan wrote:

Hi All,
Out of curiosity asking this:
How do they measure speed when you are flying in an aircraft?Guess its
even more difficult then what we do in ground,believe we also need
more accuracy incase of flying vehicle?Can anyone share their
thoughts?

Regards,
s.subbarayan

How do you measure the speed of the elephant?

VLV

  • Re: Doppler vehicle ground speed detection?
    ... ssubbarayan wrote: ... Out of curiosity asking this: ... How do they measure speed when you are flying in an aircraft?Guess its ... than for navigation. ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: Doppler vehicle ground speed detection?
    ... In article, ssubbarayan writes ... Out of curiosity asking this: ... How do they measure speed when you are flying in an aircraft?Guess its ... The distance flown in the air and ground distance covered. ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: Doppler vehicle ground speed detection?
    ... Out of curiosity asking this: ... How do they measure speed when you are flying in an aircraft?Guess its ... Radar, GPS, radio beacons, inertial nav systems.. ... And Doppler :-)) ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)