strange flash writing problem.

Hello.

I have something to ask on flash writing problem.
I have even no idea if this is kind a problem I can ask here, or if I
can get answer.
I am developing with samsung 2410 and AMD type flash and Trace32.
When I only work with only bootloader, there were no problem like
this. But when I work with OS image this problem happens.
The problem is that there is many times when OS image is not updated.
I am writing OS image in 0x8000 considering block size.
When I have erased flash entirely, the contents in 0x8000 is also
deleted. then I have download bootloader and then OS image.
But there are many cases when OS image is not updated.
Please let me solve this problem.
Thanks.
.