Re: freeRTOS on PIC18F6527

pietro wrote:
Hi all, I'm going to use freeRTOS on pic18F6527 (8722 family) and I
noticed that the its port is suitable only on pic18F452.
I would like to know where can I find any suggestions for this port
or, better, even if anyone tried this port before.

Thank you in advance,

Pietro

May I ask that the discussion be opened up just a little to how does one port freeTROS to any processor that doesn't have a port of it? First, I must confess that I have not read the documentation in any depth, but I don't recall a "...how to port FreeRTOS to..." document.

Thanks,
Dave

--
e-mail: d boland 9 (all 1 word) at fastmail period fm

  • Re: FreeBSD router - large scale
    ... I'd find an answer from the FreeBSD Networking gurus useful as ... RFC1918-adressed DMZ, proper NAT mapping for the client net, incoming ... provided I have someone to ask when the documentation is ... ... the net/mpd5 port can do PPTP, the MPPE part is blurry to me. ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: Why Are You NOT Using FreeBSD ?
    ... Often when building a port I am presented with a list of build options. ... UDPTUNNEL "Build with UDP tunnel support" on \ ... WEBSERVICE "Build Webservice" off \ ... such explanations would duplicate each port's own documentation. ...
    (freebsd-stable)
  • Re: Sangband is back.
    ... first is the Windows port, intended to serve everyone with a Windows ... build documentation), it does compile and run, although only when both ... version I got from compiling using ... with a true one-click install the eventual goal; ...
    (rec.games.roguelike.angband)
  • Re: How to set up a PAT rule on a Cisco 837
    ... > examples) on setting up PAT rules on the 837. ... > incomming traffic on port 22 to port 16955 on a server connected to the ... I have looked at Cisco's documentation but I ... ppp authentication chap callin ...
    (comp.dcom.sys.cisco)
  • Port textproc/docproj Unkown build error
    ... und extra dafür den alten Port zu deinstallieren und den neuen Port ... Documentation Project are installed on your system so you can convert ... Next by Date: ...
    (de.comp.os.unix.bsd)