Re: freeRTOS on PIC18F6527

pietro wrote:
Hi all, I'm going to use freeRTOS on pic18F6527 (8722 family) and I
noticed that the its port is suitable only on pic18F452.
I would like to know where can I find any suggestions for this port
or, better, even if anyone tried this port before.

Thank you in advance,

Pietro

May I ask that the discussion be opened up just a little to how does one port freeTROS to any processor that doesn't have a port of it? First, I must confess that I have not read the documentation in any depth, but I don't recall a "...how to port FreeRTOS to..." document.

Thanks,
Dave

--
e-mail: d boland 9 (all 1 word) at fastmail period fm

  • Re: FreeBSD router - large scale
    ... I'd find an answer from the FreeBSD Networking gurus useful as ... RFC1918-adressed DMZ, proper NAT mapping for the client net, incoming ... provided I have someone to ask when the documentation is ... ... the net/mpd5 port can do PPTP, the MPPE part is blurry to me. ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: Why Are You NOT Using FreeBSD ?
    ... Often when building a port I am presented with a list of build options. ... UDPTUNNEL "Build with UDP tunnel support" on \ ... WEBSERVICE "Build Webservice" off \ ... such explanations would duplicate each port's own documentation. ...
    (freebsd-stable)
  • Re: Sangband is back.
    ... first is the Windows port, intended to serve everyone with a Windows ... build documentation), it does compile and run, although only when both ... version I got from compiling using ... with a true one-click install the eventual goal; ...
    (rec.games.roguelike.angband)
  • Re: How to set up a PAT rule on a Cisco 837
    ... > examples) on setting up PAT rules on the 837. ... > incomming traffic on port 22 to port 16955 on a server connected to the ... I have looked at Cisco's documentation but I ... ppp authentication chap callin ...
    (comp.dcom.sys.cisco)
  • Re: Unable to bind to port /dev/ttyUSB1
    ... be recognized as a serial adapter/port. ... A real engineer only resorts to documentation when the keyboard dents on the forehead get too noticeable. ... My Palm connects via a USB socket, so I assumed it would be on a USB ... a problem with accessing the USB port. ...
    (RedHat)