Re: freeRTOS on PIC18F6527

pietro wrote:
Hi all, I'm going to use freeRTOS on pic18F6527 (8722 family) and I
noticed that the its port is suitable only on pic18F452.
I would like to know where can I find any suggestions for this port
or, better, even if anyone tried this port before.

Thank you in advance,

Pietro

May I ask that the discussion be opened up just a little to how does one port freeTROS to any processor that doesn't have a port of it? First, I must confess that I have not read the documentation in any depth, but I don't recall a "...how to port FreeRTOS to..." document.

Thanks,
Dave

--
e-mail: d boland 9 (all 1 word) at fastmail period fm
.