Re: recommendations for system with CF,AUDIO OUT,NIC or USB

On Sep 2, 1:46 am, damir <sir...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

Im trying to build embedded solution that will run linux or freeBSD
from CF card,
have sound output and network connectivity either through usb NIC or
integrated NIC.
Ideal system would be with small,passive cooling, DC voltage
Any ideas?

Yes, this one boot from CF, has sound and PCMCIA NIC, no fan and need
only 600mA @12V. Cost less than $100.

http://cfd.linnix.com/laptop_front.jpg
http://cfd.linnix.com/laptop_back.jpg

TIA,
Damir

  • recommendations for system with CF,AUDIO OUT,NIC or USB
    ... Im trying to build embedded solution that will run linux or freeBSD ... from CF card, ... have sound output and network connectivity either through usb NIC or ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • How to select a different soundcard for Music Audio (MP11 / Vista MCE)
    ... I have just moved over to VISTA MCE from XP MCE and have a query relating to sound output. ... My system has 2 sound cards, the onboard SPDIF goes to a surround processor and a USB M-Audio transit card to my main Amp for music audio via Windows media player ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • How to select a different soundcard for Music Audio (MP11 / Vista)
    ... I have just moved over to VISTA MCE from XP MCE and have a query relating to sound output. ... My system has 2 sound cards, the onboard SPDIF goes to a surround processor and a USB M-Audio transit card to my main Amp for music audio via Windows media player ...
    (microsoft.public.multimedia.windows.mediaplayer)
  • Re: alsa - too quiet
    ... ghost wrote: ... >> Soundblasters I have used, have a jumper for sound output on the card, ... >> connect speakers directly to the card, set jumper for speakers. ...
    (alt.os.linux)
  • Re: alsa - too quiet
    ... > Soundblasters I have used, have a jumper for sound output on the card, ... > connect speakers directly to the card, set jumper for speakers. ... alsa 1.0.0, but i've already installed gentoo and alsa 1.0.3 there is ...
    (alt.os.linux)