Handheld Device with Display and WLan

Hello all,

The company I work for is planning a handheld device with a touch display
(320x200 pixel), WLAN and UPnP functionality to control other devices in a
wireless Wifi network. Now my electronic work experience in the embedded
domain seems to be a little outdated so I would kindly like to ask if
somebody has tip what architecture is common and up to date now.

Also a hint about displays and evaluations kits is highly appreciated

Best Regards

Spobrockel

  • Re: Handheld Device with Display and WLan
    ... WLAN and UPnP functionality to control other devices in a ... wireless Wifi network. ... Palm Pilots were used for user interface to an ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: Handheld Device with Display and WLan
    ... The company I work for is planning a handheld device with a touch display ... WLAN and UPnP functionality to control other devices in a ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)