Firewire interface with MPC8347

Hi,
I am implementing firewire interface with MPC8347 Microcontroller using
VxWorks RTOS. I am using TI's TSB43AB23 firewire OHCI link/PHY layer
controller which is connected to MPC8347 using PCI Interface.
Both TSB43Ab23 and MPC8347 are configured as PCI master and only these 2
devices are present on PCI bus.
When I connect a Firewire Simulator/Analyzer to TSB43Ab23 I am able to
receive SelfID packets in MPC8347. But when I send a read or write request
packets from Firewire analyzer to TSB43Ab23 it doesnâ??t respond in any
ways.
I have confirmed settings of TSB43AB23 registers are correct with TIâ??s
support engineer.

Is any one has an experience of interfacing TSB43AB23 to any PowerPC
Microcontroller who can help me in solving this problem?

Thanks,
HM

  • Re: Firewire advice
    ... I want to get a basic firewire interface. ... in details on computer-based systems. ... Digidesign) tend to throw together crappy Firewire drivers for the PC ... Both my Tascam digital ports studios have had zero bugs I have ever ...
    (alt.guitar)
  • Re: Firewire advice
    ... I want to get a basic firewire interface. ... Digidesign) tend to throw together crappy Firewire drivers for the PC ... Both my Tascam digital ports studios have had zero bugs I have ever ...
    (alt.guitar)
  • Re: Networking and External USB HardDrives?
    ... >> to get a firewire interface, ... >> invariably much faster than USB, ... Your typical HD is FASTER than the USB interface, ... you can use the firewire ports on the PC. ...
  • Re: What Audio Interfaces?
    ... But for many years, it was possible to add a Firewire interface to a Windows PC, either with an internal card or external PCMCIA, CardBUS or ExpressCard. ... And now that interface manufacturers know that they can do that, I don't see too many of them jumping on to Thunderbolt yet, other than those like Apogee and UA who have always put the Apple community first. ... At the MOTU booth at the NAB show earlier this month, I saw two PC laptops with a Thunderbolt port. ...
    (rec.audio.pro)
  • Re: Working with DAW
    ... I had to get an interface for my guitar, and I went inexpensive again, ... A stripped down Pro Tools came with the M-Audio interface. ... If I go with a new sound card, I'll have to get a new computer as the ... Firewire with ASIO does not. ...
    (alt.guitar)