Atmel AT91SAM7S-EK evaluation board

Hello All,

I'll have few holidays in coming month so was thinking to
have something interesting to play around. I have done little work
with ARMx with GNU tool chain but honestly i should say that there
are still things that make me feel unfomfortable. I remember reading
this [ http://www.embedded.com/design/opensource/200000632?_requestid=46173
] 7 part article while ago and it looks a good basic starting point to
me.

I would love to hear if anyone out there has read/followed this
tutorial? Or any other such tutorial would be appreciated.

One thing more, I have tried digikey and mouser and its easy to get
the development board. But there is no information what CPU they would
be shipping. any hints to make sure that I get AT91SAM7S64 (64KB of
on-chip flash ROM and 16KB of static RAM)?

regards,
ali

  • Re: Atmel AT91SAM7S-EK evaluation board
    ... Ali writes: ... I'll have few holidays in coming month so was thinking to ... have something interesting to play around. ... with ARMx with GNU tool chain but honestly i should say that there ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: Thanksgiving and other Wonderful things
    ... Just a thought on the Martin ... ... > really depressed around the holidays and this one was wonderful. ... If you want to play better, ... > Practice Practice Practice may sound frustrating when you feel like you ...
    (alt.guitar.beginner)
  • Re: Idiot Day at the golf course
    ... I will not play on a "busy ... There is no way to enjoy a round of golf in a 5some. ... on really nice weekends and holidays. ... memory of playing in these club things is constantly looking for balls ...
    (rec.sport.golf)
  • FS:Working JOKERZ pin in Cleveland
    ... I have a Jokerz pin I was going to finish for the holidays but never ... First let me say it DOES boot & play, ... missing segment across upper display (not the glass, ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: Barry Agrees to Australia; Russ flys to Iceland
    ... Put the wrong header in there by mistake. ... > This is wishing Merry Christmas.... ... er, happy holidays, er, seasonal ... All I see written is BS I won't play. ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)