Atmel AT91SAM7S-EK evaluation board

Hello All,

I'll have few holidays in coming month so was thinking to
have something interesting to play around. I have done little work
with ARMx with GNU tool chain but honestly i should say that there
are still things that make me feel unfomfortable. I remember reading
this [ http://www.embedded.com/design/opensource/200000632?_requestid=46173
] 7 part article while ago and it looks a good basic starting point to
me.

I would love to hear if anyone out there has read/followed this
tutorial? Or any other such tutorial would be appreciated.

One thing more, I have tried digikey and mouser and its easy to get
the development board. But there is no information what CPU they would
be shipping. any hints to make sure that I get AT91SAM7S64 (64KB of
on-chip flash ROM and 16KB of static RAM)?

regards,
ali

.