Re: Look In Your Parts Bins

On Nov 12, 1:47 am, Ray Haddad <rhad...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Search through your junk boxes! I have a need for around 50 or so
64Mbyte SD Memory cards. They're useless for most practical purposes

The closest I can come is 32MB miniSD cards. I probably have close to
50 of them.

  • Re: Look In Your Parts Bins
    ... 64Mbyte SD Memory cards. ... They're useless for most practical purposes ... The closest I can come is 32MB miniSD cards. ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: Look In Your Parts Bins
    ... 64Mbyte SD Memory cards. ... The closest I can come is 32MB miniSD cards. ... Need to learn how to apply control theory in your embedded system? ... "Applied Control Theory for Embedded Systems" by Tim Wescott ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: Look In Your Parts Bins
    ... 64Mbyte SD Memory cards. ... They're useless for most practical purposes ... I've already begun board layout using the full sized socket. ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Look In Your Parts Bins
    ... Search through your junk boxes! ... 64Mbyte SD Memory cards. ... They're useless for most practical purposes ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)