Re: CSTACK pointer corruption in Sharp LH75410

On Jan 8, 1:11 pm, "senor_mike" <mkr...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

in "main" I get an error message "CSTACK pointer is 0000 0000, outside
stack range". Stack range is in our RAM area, 4000 0000 - 401F FFFF, and
I believe I've written the memory descriptor file properly. The SP
register contains a valid address for the stack pointer.

Are you using hand-rolled startup code, or vendor-provided?

It sounds like the RTL expects to have an internal variable
initialized, separately from the machine's stack pointer. A quick
Google suggests that you should have a separate CSTACK section; what
does the MAP file say about CSTACK?
.