Re: looking for hardware source

Well, that settles it. I won't top post any more because I've been
plonked. What shall I do? Oh, dear. What shall I ever do?

On Wed, 09 Jan 2008 22:37:50 -0600, I said, "Pick a card, any card"
and anon-i-mouse <anon-i-moose@xxxxxxxx> instead replied:

No it's actually an easy way of ignoring stupidity. It's not
censorship to not listen to the rambling of the self important. If you
can't follow establshed etiquette then we don't have to pay attention
to you.

Oh yeah, *PLONK*
--
Ray

  • Re: Inhumans Crystal
    ... More like a wacky rubberband, but yeah, I guess that settles it. ... Crystal has always been one of my favorite heroines, ...
    (rec.arts.comics.marvel.universe)
  • Re: SuSE 10.1 Online Update
    ... Who the hell are you to censor useful posts because you do not like the ... You know, he doesn't quote messages for context in his replies, but when someone doesn't quote him, but just says <snip> it is 'censorship'. ... Perhaps we could have someone automate <plonk> for anyone who openly defies RFCs because they are just too cool to lower themselves to community standards of communication - no matter how much sense they make ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: Going down...... on Love....going down going down going down
    ... > <<We don't need this shit. ... Plonk anyone who posts Chapman info. You're ... Censorship is considered cool on usenet. ...
    (rec.music.beatles)
  • Re: Fraud in Gagarins Flight Record Claims -- FAI Doesnt Care
    ... Better try to cut your crap. ... ....Well, that settles that. ... <PLONK> ... ....And while you're looking for a new usenet provider. ...
    (sci.space.history)
  • Re: Going down...... on Love....going down going down going down
    ... Plonk anyone who posts Chapman info. You're ... Who said anything about censorship. ... You are suggesting the same thing ...
    (rec.music.beatles)