Re: looking for hardware source

... The most valuable answers
you could got for your questions are not available, because
the most knowledgeable persons of this group have killfiled
you.

While this may be true under circumstances, it does not even
begin to tell the whole story.
If anyone feels he should killfile me because of the
format of my posts, I would only encourage him to do that.
No chance such a person would have any useful replies for me
anyway.
People who do have useful replies would be way too busy to
initiate top/bottom post arguments.
BTW, the same top/bottom post thread initiators gladly
tolerate broken English - if properly bottom posted, that is.

My suggestion to all of the bttom vs. top post religion
preachers is to get a real job which keeps them busy
doing something useful.

Dimiter

Dimiter Popoff Transgalactic Instruments

http://www.tgi-sci.com
http://www.flickr.com/photos/didi_tgi/sets/72157600228621276/

On Jan 12, 7:59 pm, Albert van der Horst <alb...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>