Re: Why?

I don't get it.  What is the motivation to causing the newsgroups to
be flooded with these nonsense messages?

My assumption - probably known to some groupmembers from my previous
postings - is that the purpose of the flood is to make most people
sigh with relief when new restrictions on the net are built into
law - which will of course be designed to eliminate spam.

So far the only plausible hypothesis I can think of.

Dimiter

Dimiter Popoff Transgalactic Instruments

http://www.tgi-sci.com
http://www.flickr.com/photos/didi_tgi/sets/72157600228621276/