Re: STR912 RTC Crystal

Your not just mating the XTAL to the CPU. The traces in between add
several pF of capacitance as well. So find an XTAL with 10-12pF
(12.5pF is common).

Eric

  • Re: CPU usage and enabling firewall problem
    ... products often find traces that the other one misses. ... spyware regenerates itself from files and/or registry ... your CPU usage problem. ... >> If I disconnect my modem before powering up the system, ...
  • Re: TECH: Flippers working but lane change and hi-score initial entry is not.
    ... test continuity from pin 5 all the way in to the other board. ... The traces go to pin3 and pin5 of J113 and I ... over to J211 on the CPU via the ribbon cable and this buzzes out too. ... they tie in to the rest of switch rows 1 and 2s traces coming from ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: [BUG] CFS vs cpu hotplug
    ... pick_next_task_fair) shortly after the traces indicate that some has ... does this patch fix your CPU hotplug problems too? ... RSP ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Re: [patch] Real-Time Preemption, -RT-2.6.10-rc2-mm3-V0.7.31-19
    ... Had another crash where the serial console had incomplete output. ... CPU loop. ... The traces where the times don't match up also seem to have non RT ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • CPU time missing from 10046 trace of cached table
    ... Looks like 10046 traces don't correctly report the CPU usage of full ... it is all CPU but the CPU falls way short of the elapsed time: ... Rows Row Source Operation ... I guess just keep this in mind if you are doing traces on cached ...
    (comp.databases.oracle.server)