- From: "Boudewijn Dijkstra" <boudewijn@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2008 10:32:16 +0100
Is there any commercially available C compiler for Analog Devices' TigerSHARC DSP, except AD's own VISUALDSP++?
If not, who would be able to make one that stands a chance at competing against AD?
(background: this is for a company who wants to use AD-independent tools, preferably running on Linux)
Gemaakt met Opera's revolutionaire e-mailprogramma: http://www.opera.com/mail/
- Prev by Date: Re: Ubuntu versus Fedora for cross-development host
- Next by Date: Re: PowerPC: Problem with some assembler opcodes
- Previous by thread: Re: Ubuntu versus Fedora for cross-development host
- Next by thread: Re: TigerSHARC compilers