Re: Midlands UK company looking for a team of 11 embedded Engineers

Chris H wrote:

Here is what it looks like in Netscape 7.2:

Hi,??One of my customers is looking for a team. We supply tools and are ?NOT an agency. We will just pass the contacts on it is up to you to argue rates etc.??The requirement is for 11 experienced engineers, to start before April but not all at once! with these attributes:-? ?•C language must have?•VxWorks
must have?•UML (Enterprise Architect ideally) must have ?•TCP/IP
must have?•Ethernet
must have?•Configuration Management must have?•Safety Application Experience desirable??This is based in the Midlands UK for a List-x company. I have no idea ?on rates or duration but previous projects have been over 12 months.??If any one is interested email me and I will clarify what I can and put ?you in touch.??Regards? Chris?

.