Re: Midlands UK company looking for a team of 11 embedded Engineers

Chris H wrote:

Here is what it looks like in Netscape 7.2:

Hi,??One of my customers is looking for a team. We supply tools and are ?NOT an agency. We will just pass the contacts on it is up to you to argue rates etc.??The requirement is for 11 experienced engineers, to start before April but not all at once! with these attributes:-? ?•C language must have?•VxWorks
must have?•UML (Enterprise Architect ideally) must have ?•TCP/IP
must have?•Ethernet
must have?•Configuration Management must have?•Safety Application Experience desirable??This is based in the Midlands UK for a List-x company. I have no idea ?on rates or duration but previous projects have been over 12 months.??If any one is interested email me and I will clarify what I can and put ?you in touch.??Regards? Chris?

  • Re: Midlands UK company looking for a team of 11 embedded Engineers
    ... ?NOT an agency. ... argue rates etc.??The requirement is for 11 experienced engineers, ... and I will clarify what I can and put ?you in touch.??Regards? ... Chris? ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: Im Starting Full Time Pinball Restoration & Have a Contest For You!!
    ... forwarded to me, Ray and a few other interested parties, CHAD is ... Chad is at the end of his rope with this as well Chris. ... customers so you tried to find a way to lash out at them.The problem ... front and behind the scenes.Everything from dragging games for sale ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: Registration sucks again
    ... Due respect, Chris, but five years is nowhere near long enough. ... PL/M and compiled on a DEC VAX. ... and it is isolated from the internet for security reasons. ... system which satisfies CodeGear AND its customers! ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)
  • Re: How many sites still on V1.5 or earlier?
    ... In a recent note, Craddock, Chris said: ... it's often the largest and most influential customers who ... For IBM-MAIN subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions, ... send email to listserv@xxxxxxxxxxx with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO ...
    (bit.listserv.ibm-main)