Re: Control over Internet modules?

On Feb 15, 3:00 am, PigPOg <si...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I need to read 8 outputs and control 8 inputs on an appliance remotely
over the Internet. Can anyone recommend an off-the-shelf module with a
fixed IP address that will allow me to do this? Preferably a UK
supplier but will consider anywhere else.

<http://www.lantronix.com/device-networking/embedded-device-servers/
matchport.html>
may do what you want. it only has 9 gpio's however; you would need
some sort of external mux.

alan nishioka

  • Re: Control over Internet modules?
    ... over the Internet. ... Can anyone recommend an off-the-shelf module with a ... supplier but will consider anywhere else. ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: Control over Internet modules?
    ... I need to read 8 outputs and control 8 inputs on an appliance remotely ... Can anyone recommend an off-the-shelf module with a ... PPP via a serial line and modem or GPRS terminal is also a possibility: you don't say much about your expected physical internet connection. ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: Control over Internet modules?
    ... I need to read 8 outputs and control 8 inputs on an appliance remotely ... over the Internet. ... Can anyone recommend an off-the-shelf module with a ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: Control over Internet modules?
    ... Pelc) wrote: ... over the Internet. ... Can anyone recommend an off-the-shelf module with a ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)