Re: Bitmap/GUI layout tools?

"Not Really Me" <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le
message de news: 628c5dF22kfu6U1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Is anyone aware of a tool for designing bitmaps for GUI's?

We often need to do simple gui layouts and design and position special
symbols and icons. Maybe some embedded gui has such a tool already?

If it's not available, is anyone interested if we write it?

Scott

www.ramtex.dk is a good source, we've used them in a couple of project.

Robert
www.alciom.com

  • Re: Bitmap/GUI layout tools?
    ... We often need to do simple gui layouts and design and position special ... symbols and icons. ...  Maybe some embedded gui has such a tool already? ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: Bitmap/GUI layout tools?
    ... We often need to do simple gui layouts and design and position special ... symbols and icons. ... Maybe some embedded gui has such a tool already? ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Bitmap/GUI layout tools?