Which OS should I chose?

Hi, I have a big problem, please give me some help.
I have a PCI card which read 16KB data from FIFO to the memory when an
interrupt came out.And the interrupt is very fast, almost 16ms a time.
I have written a driver based on windows for the card, but lost too
many datas.

I want to change a embedded system, which OS should I chose? Please
help me .thanks.

  • Re: FSL or DMA w/ FIFO?
    ... I would use a FIFO on the FSL. ... I'm assuming I would get one interrupt per 200 ... random access to the BRAM via the local memory bus. ...
    (comp.arch.fpga)
  • Re: Which OS should I chose?
    ... interrupt came out.And the interrupt is very fast, ... windows should be capable of handling it. ... PCI card interface is very common in Windows and Windows ... There can be a problem with FIFO size or the manner ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: Which OS should I chose?
    ... I have a PCI card which read 16KB data from FIFO to the memory when an ... interrupt came out.And the interrupt is very fast, ... I assume your embedded system is also x86 based. ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: system freeze after memory access
    ... i want resize a memory area of my selfmade PCI card. ... The whole driver works fine at three of my test machines. ... My PCI card uses more than one memory and i/o resources. ...
  • Re: Kernel Parameter "mem" - meminfo Disparity
    ... On Wed, 2005-09-07 at 11:03 -0400, Matt Roth wrote: ... > the system memory to just under 4 GBytes using the kernel parameter ... What pci card would cause you to need to limit the kernel access to ...
    (Fedora)