Re: How can I display my mother tongue (Malayalam) in LCD display?

CBFalconer wrote:
Vladimir Vassilevsky wrote:
"Sree:-)" <sreejithsmadhavan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

I am under taking a project to build an LCD module which
supports my Mother tongue (Malayalam). The available LCD displays
in market only supports English.
What is the problem? Everybody must speak English.

This is another silly response, from someone with a very poor
attitude. Especially in this newsgroup.

I had a quick look for Malayalam, and I can't see a character LCD being able to support it. It seems to be one of those scripts where the letters change depending on what comes next- so a T say will be different depending on whether a vowel (and which vowel) or a consonant follows it. The solution would have to be a dot graphic display with all the added complication that brings.

.