Re: Ray Haddad and "Zen and the Art of Usenet"
- From: Chris H <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2008 09:24:14 +0000
In message <13sjk8hq0plah69@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, msg <msg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes
Chris H wrote:
Having been "on line" myself since 1983 (various BBS and Fido) and the net itself since 1990 from my recollection of some 18 years top posting has always been frowned on in Usenet. It was always interspersed or bottom posting with sensible trimming. (Define "sensible" :-) This is to keep context in the message as stand alone.
Google Groups' archives of news.announce.newusers is very incomplete,
And comparatively recent
\/\/\/\/\ Chris Hills Staffs England /\/\/\/\/
/\/\/ chris@xxxxxxxxxxxx www.phaedsys.org \/\/\
- Prev by Date: Re: Microcontroller with QVGA or VGA LCD controller
- Next by Date: Re: C99 exact width integers usage - informal survey
- Previous by thread: Re: Ray Haddad and "Zen and the Art of Usenet"
- Next by thread: Re: Ray Haddad and "Zen and the Art of Usenet"