Re: Connecting buttons with MSP430F2013 for Input Output with software
- From: anmol <anmolanand@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 20:24:12 -0700 (PDT)
On Jun 9, 11:31 pm, Tauno Voipio <tauno.voi...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I want to connect 5 buttons with the MSP430F2013 MCU . I want to use
the buttons for input with a software . Please help and tell me how
to go about the task . If you have any tutorial , curcuit diagrams ,
videos please give the download location or the url of the site .
Study project - homework?
It's a project but not a school or college project . Please help me in
connecting the buttons with MCU for input to software .
- Prev by Date: Re: ideas for a BASIC compiler
- Next by Date: How to modify startice.cmd to load into SDRAM of SMDK 2410
- Previous by thread: Re: Connecting buttons with MSP430F2013 for Input Output with software
- Next by thread: Re: Connecting buttons with MSP430F2013 for Input Output with software