Re: How workable is Vista?

Joerg wrote:
Everett M. Greene wrote:

.... snip ...

Microsoft has even extended their reach for wasting resources
to the Internet by making it difficult to do email in a simple
text form. You now get email with embedded HTML so that the
messages are at least 4 times larger than necessary. There
goes the Internet bandwidth.

The topper was a Word file I got from a client recently. About
a dozen pages. 15 megabytes!

At that size I daresay it included some editing, and you could
reverse that at will. If so, I can think of ways to discourage
them from such practices.

Try the download section.

  • Re: Cuba cutting Internet access
    ... Show us your proof that there are enough computers in hotel internet ... Says anyone who has actually been to Cuba. ... Nobody even complained about Cubans being there. ...
    (soc.culture.cuba)
  • Re: Cuba: Were forced to finance the Internet
    ... is the number of people who are connected the on Internet in Cuba ... The financing of the internet must be sensitive topic. ... If Castro allow private sattelite dishes high speed acces can be set up ...
    (soc.culture.cuba)
  • Re: Cuba imprisons journalist, calling him a `social danger
    ... Batista regime with Cuba today. ... Not much for award winning journalists, ... Not much if you have to call it in to the US as you can't have internet ...
    (soc.culture.cuba)
  • Re: Finding Someone
    ... >> unknown cousins, ... magazine but might easily search the Internet at some point. ... He's still waiting, har har. ...
    (soc.genealogy.britain)
  • Re: Cubans are tangled in Castros Web revolution
    ... Cuba can now have fiber optic cables to the US mainlaind? ... regime stands in the way of full internet access for Cubans. ... We know that the US regime will use whatever influence it has with US ...
    (soc.culture.cuba)