Re: How workable is Vista?
- From: mojaveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Everett M. Greene)
- Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 08:53:47 PST
Vladimir Vassilevsky <antispam_bogus@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
David Brown wrote:[snip]
Use a proper browser (anything but i.e.),
We can like it or not, but IE is the standard.
What kind of formal standard exists for any MS product?
If you don't want to have strange problems with some web
pages, you have to keep IE.
It would have to be excedinly urgent to need access to a
particular Web page that you need to use a particular
browser. The best reaction to a non-conforming Web site
is to ignore it and go elsewhere.
- Prev by Date: Re: Good SVN client?
- Next by Date: Re: Good SVN client?
- Previous by thread: Re: How workable is Vista?
- Next by thread: Re: How workable is Vista?