Parallel Cable IV

Dear All,

I am working on Xilinx EDk and microblaze. I am facing some problems while
downloading my .bit file onto FPGA. Sometimes FPGA is programmed
successfully and sometimes it fails. Are some other people facing such
problem? What might be the possible reasons? Somebody please advise me...

Azam

  • Re: Parallel Cable IV
    ... downloading my .bit file onto FPGA. ... Are some other people facing such ... unplugged the power from my laptop so it was running on battery power only. ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: Parallel Cable IV
    ... downloading my .bit file onto FPGA. ... Are some other people facing such ... Only every second download or other PIV cable function in EDK is successful. ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: Parallel Cable IV
    ... downloading my .bit file onto FPGA. ... Are some other people facing such ... Only every second download or other PIV cable function in EDK is successful. ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Programing Vertex 4 FPGA by PIC
    ... I am trying to program the Vertex 4 FPGA in the slave ... serial mode using a PIC. ... I am facing a problem while doing the programming. ... when I am sending the first configuration bit on the din pin of the ...
    (comp.arch.fpga)
  • Re: MPEG-1 Layer 3 (Mp3) Encoder and Decoder
    ... to use a Microblaze to enable access to MP3 bitstreams from a network. ... By using the FPGA ...
    (comp.arch.fpga)