Re: VISTA

Stephen Pelc meinte:

Prolific USB to serial drivers cause the blue screen of death

I use two of them with my Thinkpad, running Vista Ultimate.
I flash with that a AT91RM9200 with Linux Kernel and rootfs.
No problems.

73 de tom
--
Thomas 'Tom' Malkus, DL7BJ
Locator JO43GC * DL-QRP-AG #1186 * AGCW-DL #2737 * DARC OV I19

  • Re: They broke my firefox video!!
    ... On 03/06/2012 11:51 PM, Tom Poe wrote: ... chest looking icon display where videos are supposed to happen. ... am convinced the updates are ... So, I'm hunting it down and finally, using alternatives configurator, I found the little beasty and DELETED it's entry, after selecting normal flash. ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • RE: VFW development
    ... Hi Tom - you can download the VfW Developers Kit from MS: ... > trough flash is with a vfw driver. ...
  • Re: My web pages do not print
    ... Stefan, Rob, Joe and Tom. ... In Print preview I see the Object tag ... Wrap the flash in a div tag w/ a no print style ...
  • Re: Firmware update, addl info
    ... Tom Simchak wrote: ... for my DVD writer. ... with the drive is preventing it from being seen by the flash routine. ... If it is the correct update for your drive and the drive is currently ...
    (alt.sys.pc-clone.dell)
  • Re: Windows shut down
    ... I ran that command - I received a 'flash' of a DOS ... generated - nada. ... >Hi Tom, ... >updates installed and running NAV with all updates. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.general)