How do i interface with the processor and acheive 10 Mbps?

I found that many RS485 transceivers can transmit data at the rate of
10 Mbps.
My application requires that speed to communicate for a short distance
(2 feet or 0.5 metres or so).

Processors have UART which can transmit at 115kbps and not more.
How do i acheive 10Mbps when the normal 32 bit processors could
transmit at only 115kbps?

I found one application note "AN3884-how fast can u go with
RS485.pdf". (at MAXIM site)
But the application note does not address this issue.

How do i interface with the processor and acheive 10 Mbps? (since they
do not have a 10Mbps capable UART)

thanks and best regards,
vivek

  • Re: Running Virtex5 GTP at lower data rate
    ... I would like to transmit the 400 Mbps data using ... GTPs conifigured to run at 3.2 Gbps. ... so that I can transmit 3.2 Gbps configured GTP at 400Mbps. ...
    (comp.arch.fpga)
  • T1 line bandwidth qustion Upstream downstream
    ... Does a full point to point T1 line transfer at 1.5 MBPS full duplex ... So in other words can you transmit 1.5 MBps of traffic while you are ... of data upsteam, i can only receive 500kbps of data downstream at the ...
    (comp.dcom.sys.cisco)
  • Re: instant paper messaging
    ... information faster than light (it can be used, however, to transmit ... Imagine a long rod of any length. ... end an equal distance instantly. ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: How much is Alice worth to Bob?
    ... he is saying that Alice can transmit the appropriate 7-bit element ... The point of using this code is that _every_ 7 bit vector is a distance ... of at most 3 away from one of the 16 codewords. ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: slight subject change DC AC transmission lines?
    ... over distance. ... It was pretty easy to see that with no moving parts, you could get much better insulation in a transformer, and thus transmit power at kilovolt levels with existing technology in the late 1890's. ... So, if the entire system ran on 120 V DC, then you had large currents flowing all through the system, and got pretty big voltage drops in just a couple city blocks. ...
    (rec.crafts.metalworking)