Earthlink?

Hi
The last time I asked a question boy I really opened a hornets nest. Hope
this doesn't do it too.

First I am no computer whiz. I know enough to use apps etc. That being said
here is my new question.

When I went DSL with my local phone carrier Verizon, the software installed
Verizon Yahoo.
I used to run Earthlink dial-up and liked Earthlink I do not like Yahoo. My
question is; Can I install Earthlink broadband over, also or instead of
Yahoo?

iggy

  • Re: Earthlink?
    ... When I went DSL with my local phone carrier Verizon, ... installed Verizon Yahoo. ... I used to run Earthlink dial-up and liked Earthlink I do not like Yahoo. ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: Earthlink?
    ... When I went DSL with my local phone carrier Verizon, ... installed Verizon Yahoo. ... I used to run Earthlink dial-up and liked Earthlink I do not like Yahoo. ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: Earthlink?
    ... When I went DSL with my local phone carrier Verizon, ... installed Verizon Yahoo. ... I used to run Earthlink dial-up and liked Earthlink I do not like Yahoo. ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: Outlook 2002, Earthlink DSL & Yahoo! Mail Plus
    ... Check with Earthlink and Yahoo! ... Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] ... Everytime Outlook tries to logon to the inbound mail server, ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.general)