Re: VISTA

On Sat, 24 Jan 2009 18:50:51 -0800 (PST), rickman <gnuarm@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

<snip>

What kind of dope are you smoking??? Can I get some?

To say that "nobody" is buying Vista is absurd.

Virtually every PC sold has Vista on it.
Do you suppose that might be because there aren't many other easily
available choices?

Some percentage of them may also have an XP
license, but that brings in even more cash for MS.

<snip>

I doubt that I will ever buy any MS product again, but that's just me.
--
ArarghMail901 at [drop the 'http://www.' from ->] http://www.arargh.com
BCET Basic Compiler Page: http://www.arargh.com/basic/index.html

To reply by email, remove the extra stuff from the reply address.

  • Re: Kevin Myers and Darwin
    ... This is also done for the Holocaust! ... Holocaust historians absurd. ... church isnt as murderous as you want to make out. ...
    (soc.culture.irish)
  • Re: Reusable source code
    ... What's absurd about a callback? ... But from a design point of view I'd be ...
    (comp.lang.c)
  • Re: OT-Hello? (No Beatles Content)
    ... What an astounding blockhead you are. ... absurd. ... SNIP   SNIP ... dispicable act. ...
    (rec.music.beatles)
  • Re: What do Dawkins, Ham and Dembski have in common?
    ... populations changing over generations is false on its face. ... That is possibly one of the most absurd things that I think I have ... And I agree with Caranx ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: HAITI: More details on the abduction
    ... I really hope you realize how absurd this conversation is. ... >wagons around white Haitians, I'm getting really tired of this... ... how dare you suspecting my white friend?" ...
    (soc.culture.haiti)