Schottky Rectifier vs Schottky Barrier
- From: ericjohnholland@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 13:10:47 -0800 (PST)
Here is a Diode Question:
What is the difference between a Schottky Rectifier and a Schottky
Both have relativly low forward voltages, but when would I use one vs
The reason I'm askingis because a Schottky Rectifier was designed into
a product and used as a blocking diode to prevent a Li-Ion Coincell
from charging. But it has since been found that the reverse leakage of
this Schottky Rectifier diode was high enough that the Li-Ion battery
was charging. I replaced the Schottky Rectifier diode with a Schottky
Barrier BAT54 diode and the problem is gone.
In general do Schottky Rectifier diodes have higher reaverse leakage
current than Schottky Barrier diodes?
- Prev by Date: Re: Guarantee Critical Regions in Portable code. Portable Semaphores?
- Next by Date: Re: Schottky Rectifier vs Schottky Barrier
- Previous by thread: Compact flash endurance check
- Next by thread: Re: Schottky Rectifier vs Schottky Barrier