Re: How to use the EEPROM on MC9S12XDP512?

jeasey wrote:
I can not use the Internal EEPROM of XDP512 after serveral EEPROM
wrting,erasing and reading test.

Could anyone give me how to initialize the Internal EEPROM .

Have you followed the flow diagram in the datasheet?

In particular, have you correctly configured the EEPROM clock register
(ECLKDIV). If not, all programming attempts will fail.

Andy

  • Re: How to use the EEPROM on MC9S12XDP512?
    ... I can not use the Internal EEPROM of XDP512 after serveral EEPROM ... wrting,erasing and reading test. ... Could anyone give me how to initialize the Internal EEPROM. ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)