Re: Embedded systems that can run Doom

zwsdotcom@xxxxxxxxx schrieb:
On Feb 27, 10:26 am, Philipp Klaus Krause <p...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
I'd like to build a small (and not too expensive) embedded system
capable of running Doom.

Is the goal here building it, or using it? Because if the goal is to
use it, then for maybe $35 you could buy a laptop that would run it
perfectly well.

The goal is using, however the laptop would be too big. Ideally it
should fit into 5 cm x 6 cm x 1 cm or not much more.

Philipp

  • Re: Update on SD 744t v2 software release schedule
    ... wildt®ax schrieb: ... Especially for all those users who had to burn media via a ... laptop on set during the last year and ongoing. ...
    (rec.arts.movies.production.sound)
  • Re: How do I transfer calendar and data from my pc to laptop and be a.
    ... "ezego" schrieb im Newsbeitrag ... > How do I transfer calendar and data from my pc to laptop and be able to ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.general)
  • Re: Trojan Zombie
    ... Am 08.05.2010 01:16, schrieb B: ... The latter seems to be a hardware issue. ... I am afraid that the laptop had a short circuit somewhere, that first caused this strange behaviour, until finally a fuse blew up. ...
    (alt.comp.anti-virus)
  • Re: Re Plotter
    ... WaIIy schrieb: ... .....Setup an old Laptop with Win98 and then I used a Driver on the ...
    (misc.news.internet.discuss)
  • Re: Making AD account a local account?
    ... supersonic_oasis schrieb: ... responsible for that laptop is one of the first 10 people to log on, they will ALWAYS be able to log on to that machine while not on our network? ... logon credentials. ... Use a newsreader! ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.group_policy)