Freescale Introduces LOW power 56F8000
- From: "Bill Giovino" <contact01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 19:00:06 -0400
Standby currents of less than 1uA. Draws 50uA @ 32MHz.
These are new members of the Freescale MC56F800 Digital Signal Controller (DSC) family.
Article includes a roadmap and a chart of the low power modes.
- Bill Giovino
- Prev by Date: Re: TCP packets : end of thre-way handshake and start of data-transmission - how to detect ?
- Next by Date: Re: TCP packets : end of thre-way handshake and start of data-transmission- how to detect ?
- Previous by thread: Fastest Processor Under 1W?
- Next by thread: Re: Freescale Introduces LOW power 56F8000