Re: Availability of 8751
- From: Jim Stewart <grumpyoldgeek@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 11:28:44 -0700
Stefan Brröring wrote:
Scanman wrote:I am trying to determine the availabilty of parts on an old design.
It uses 8751H, 8255 and 8254. All are DIP packages.
Can I still by these parts, or should I look for functional repalcements?
If I did go with a different Micro cont. which one would you use?
8751 shouldn´t be a problem. It can simply be replaced e.g. by AT89F51.
I think, 8255 could be a bigger problem...
We're still buying 8255A's in PLCC through
- Prev by Date: New Style Designer Christian Audigier shirts - discount
- Next by Date: www.iofferkicks.net sell:nike jordan shoes$32,ed hardy /polo /lacoste tshirt$13,jean$30,handbag$35,nike shox$34,air max$32.lv.gucc.coach..free shipping
- Previous by thread: Re: Availability of 8751
- Next by thread: Re: Availability of 8751