Looking for 2-wire to 100mil header cable

I'm looking for a source of the type of cables you find connecting
front panel LEDs to motherboards in PCs. These are two pieces of
stranded wire running to a crimped 2-pin, 100mil female connector that
slides onto 100mil header on the PCB. About 6" wire length would be
ideal, but I can make shorter or longer solutions work.

I have to think this is a stocked part, surely everyone doesn't buy
the crimp tool and make their own?

I see extension cables readily available, but the prices are a bit
insane - $2.99 - especially since I'm throwing away half... <http://
www.frozencpu.com/products/1836/ele-188/FrozenCPU_Standard_Motherboard_Reset_Switch_Extension_Cable.html?tl=g35c34s319&id=iyI72zuX>

Failing that, any other good, inexpensive wire-to-board connection
ideas for putting motors and sensors into a solderless robot kit? I'll
only be making small quantities - 30 or 40 at a time.

(Terminal blocks are a bit complicated. I can find rather overpriced
5.08mm spaced TB's but they make the PCB unreasonably large. I can
find reasonably priced 2.54mm TB's but single source, and I don't know
if they'll vanish tomorrow).

Thanks!

  • Re: connecting 2 pcs together
    ... > lead between both pcs to get a network or do i have to ... If you are connecting 2 network cards directly to each other you need a ... straight through cables. ...
  • Re: Network Reinstallation
    ... Small book on home improvement electricity from you library ... "RJ-45 jack connectors" is my guess. ... and run flex cables with plugs from the jacks to the device you are ... connecting to. ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • Re: Does HDMI Really Work with the SA8300HD?
    ... Panasonic TH-50PX60U when connected with HDMI. ... switching HDMI cables from the dvd. ... definition channel to a HD channel, sometimes the display flashes a black ... monopriceand tried connecting to both of the input ports. ...
    (alt.tv.tech.hdtv)
  • Re: 1RU server issues
    ... > the MB to connect the IDE cables to the 3Ware card once the cables are ... I'll assume you tried connecting the cables before installing the card. ... Would removing the top strain relief from the IDE connectors give you ...
    (comp.unix.bsd.freebsd.misc)
  • Re: Network Reinstallation
    ... Small book on home improvement electricity from you library ... and run flex cables with plugs from the jacks to the device you are ... connecting to. ...
    (alt.home.repair)