Re: Need ARM with 485, digital counters and analog I/O
- From: Frank Buss <fb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 20:39:25 +0200
I am looking for a new embedded computer that has an ARM processor or
equivalent, 64MB of Flash, 128MB ram, two 485 ports, at least 2 digital
counters, at least 8 analog 4-20ma connections and support for micro SD
I have played with the TS7200 - nice but a bit small with only one 485
port. I have also tried the TS7800 - nice, but have had many crash in the
A stable version of the TS7800 would be great - any leads?
I would use the best system that fits your needs, without RS485, but two
UARTs and then use something like two ST3485 for the RS485 ports, or
ADM2483, if you need galvanic isolation. Looks like the TS-7200 has some
headers, where you can easily plug a simple extension board for RS485.
Or you could just buy RS232 to RS485 external converters.
BTW: why do you need 2 RS485 ports? Usually RS485 is used with some
protocol on a single bus for all devices, where one device is the master
and all other devices are addressed with a unique address.
Frank Buss, fb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: Info From A Lead Acid Battery On An Engine?
- Next by Date: Re: Info From A Lead Acid Battery On An Engine?
- Previous by thread: ★☆★Cheap *** Air max shoes: max87,max90,max95,max97,max2003,max2004,max2005, max2006,max180, max360, max ltd,TN1,TN2,TN3,TN6,tn8 <www.dotradenow.com>
- Next by thread: ★★★★★*** cheap Jeans Affliction Jean Ed Hardy Jean Armani Jean Christian Audigier Jean etc at www.salewto.com