Re: The Seven Sins of Windows Seven

FreeRTOS info <noemail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
(apparently). I did have the sense to wrench Vista off my new computer
before attempting to use it though.

Apparently the person in charge of the Windows 7 UI is the same person
who was responsible for Office 2007. The weird thing is that there are
some people out there who actually like the Office 2007 UI...

I think I'll stick with my Macs and Linux boxen.

-p
--
"Unix is user friendly, it's just picky about who its friends are."
- Anonymous

  • Re: [Full-Disclosure] DCOM RPC exploit (dcom.c)
    ... > hasn't entered the Windows world in a secure implementation (that I'm ... of course I am going to charge for it. ... A fantasy world exists on every campus where the belief is ... I did state "I will charge a fair price for a fair days ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: Ci.dll error - startup repair not working
    ... when it restarted there was a black screen saying that windows could ... keeps going straight to the startup repair screen. ... If I take it to a computer shop, any idea how much they will charge to ... It sounds to me as though you're going to need a clean install (or return to ...
  • Big Bertha Thing moisture
    ... Distribute complete and free of charge to comply. ... but Windows is still down. ... It looks like I picked up a macro virus off a wordperfect attachment ... XMC OK ...
  • Big Bertha Thing moisture
    ... Distribute complete and free of charge to comply. ... but Windows is still down. ... It looks like I picked up a macro virus off a wordperfect attachment ... XMC OK ...
    (microsoft.public.internet.mail)
  • Re: [Full-Disclosure] DCOM RPC exploit (dcom.c)
    ... > Windows users can understand, ... of course I am going to charge for it. ... > where are the open source tools for patch deployment for Windows? ... A fantasy world exists on every campus where the belief is ...
    (Full-Disclosure)