Re: Frequency sensor cct for a power line...

On Oct 1, 10:28 am, "chulanga" <thechula...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi guys,
I want to find a Frequency detecting cct or a chip for 300V power line. It
is to be measured small fluctuations around 50Hz Domestic supply line
frequency.

"small fluctuation" being what ?

Something low cost, and out of the box ? : see www.daqarta.com

Absolute precision matters ? - Divide by 50, and phase compare with
the 1pps from a GPS system ?

More interested in Phase or Energy deviations ?

If you told us what part of Homeworkia this had to work in, that would
help....

-jg

  • Re: Frequency sensor cct for a power line...
    ... I want to find a Frequency detecting cct or a chip for 300V power line. ... is to be measured small fluctuations around 50Hz Domestic supply line ... Feed that into the timer input on your micro, measure 10 or so high and low periods, reject any outside a set tolerance, then average out what's left to to get period / 2. ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Frequency sensor cct for a power line...
    ... I want to find a Frequency detecting cct or a chip for 300V power line. ... is to be measured small fluctuations around 50Hz Domestic supply line ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: Frequency sensor cct for a power line...
    ... I want to find a Frequency detecting cct or a chip for 300V power line. ... is to be measured small fluctuations around 50Hz Domestic supply line ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: Frequency sensor cct for a power line...
    ... I want to find a Frequency detecting cct or a chip for 300V power line. ... the 1pps from a GPS system? ... from the fluctuation around 50Hz, ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)