Re: Frequency sensor cct for a power line...

chulanga wrote:

Hi guys,
I want to find a Frequency detecting cct or a chip for 300V power line. It
is to be measured small fluctuations around 50Hz Domestic supply line
frequency.

What is the country that uses 300V 50Hz for power? Homeworkia?

VLV

  • Re: Frequency sensor cct for a power line...
    ... I want to find a Frequency detecting cct or a chip for 300V power ... Will be used in a 230V Electric power line 3) Quick response- within ... going from your 220V line to a nice clean sine wave. ... I don't understand why he would need a nice clean sine wave, ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: Frequency sensor cct for a power line...
    ... I want to find a Frequency detecting cct or a chip for 300V power line. ... is to be measured small fluctuations around 50Hz Domestic supply line ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: Frequency sensor cct for a power line...
    ... I want to find a Frequency detecting cct or a chip for 300V power ... Will be used in a 230V Electric power line 3) Quick response- within ... going from your 220V line to a nice clean sine wave. ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: Frequency sensor cct for a power line...
    ... I want to find a Frequency detecting cct or a chip for 300V power line. ... What is the country that uses 300V 50Hz for power? ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: Frequency sensor cct for a power line...
    ... I want to find a Frequency detecting cct or a chip for 300V power line. ... is to be measured small fluctuations around 50Hz Domestic supply line ... Feed that into the timer input on your micro, measure 10 or so high and low periods, reject any outside a set tolerance, then average out what's left to to get period / 2. ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)