Re: Happy uController Forum
- From: Hot Jock <me@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2010 16:43:28 -0000
In article <hk22kc$94g$2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, spamme0@xxxxxx says...
Murray R. Van Luyn. wrote:
'A Microcontroller Discussion Board', at http://mcuprogramming.com/forum/ ,What's the definition of "guest"?
appears to has been around for a little over 2-years, and has built a small,
yet growing core of friendly, occasional contributors.
The forum is sufficiently well organised to possibly warrant further
patronage, and carries only one modest ad.
Come and join up, and pick-out a silly famous-person avatar by visiting:
Murray R. Van Luyn.
http://members.iinet.net.au/~vanluynm/ 8051 TCP/IP WebServer
Seems that the only thing a guest can do is register.
It's possible to read messages as a guest, but not reply. Since most of
the messages seem to be in textspeak, I have no clue what they are about
and wouldn't be replying anyway.
- Prev by Date: Re: speed of writing file is fixed when changing the CLK of SD/MMC
- Next by Date: Re: speed of writing file is fixed when changing the CLK of SD/MMC
- Previous by thread: ♣ Y(^o^)Y♣*** cheap fashionable Jeans etc at www.ecyaya.com
- Next by thread: Re: Static linking in LGPL, Upgrading LGPL libs