Re: I need an 8051 core based chip with RTC... SUGGESTIONS?
- From: An Schwob in the USA <schwobus@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2010 20:07:53 -0800 (PST)
On Dec 4, 7:54 pm, justme <jble...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I really want one with all of the bells and whistles but I have been
out of this for awhile and am not familiar with what is available now.
I have to stay with the 8051xxxx family.
Thanks for any and all suggestions.
The LPC900 family from NXP is 80C51 based too. Silabs offers many
options as mentioned before.
One very special chip with an 8051 core is PSoC 3 from Cypress. Runs
up to 67 MHz, has a combination of digital and analog subsystems and
can be pretty much freely configured to your needs. The catch: still a
bit hard to get.
- Prev by Date: Re: AVRfreaks down?
- Next by Date: Re: I need an 8051 core based chip with RTC... SUGGESTIONS?
- Previous by thread: Re: I need an 8051 core based chip with RTC... SUGGESTIONS?
- Next by thread: Re: I need an 8051 core based chip with RTC... SUGGESTIONS?