Re: Cheap uC in non-huge volumes?

linnix wrote:

On Dec 16, 8:32 am, Mel <mwil...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
What's cheaper than a PIC10F202 with 512 instructions in Flash, 24 bytes
RAM, 3 output pins at reasonable current, doesn't require megacorp-scale
business to order?

Thanks, Mel.

What target qty? .5$ @ 1ku doesn't save much.

Hard to say, it's still very conceptual. Digikey's minimum PIC10F202 order
of 3,000 for $.38/unit doesn't make me run away screaming. That order of
magnitude initially, anyway.

Mel.

  • Re: Cheap uC in non-huge volumes?
    ... RAM, 3 output pins at reasonable current, doesn't require megacorp-scale ... business to order? ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: Cheap uC in non-huge volumes?
    ... RAM, 3 output pins at reasonable current, doesn't require megacorp-scale ... business to order? ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: Cheap uC in non-huge volumes?
    ... RAM, 3 output pins at reasonable current, doesn't require megacorp-scale ... business to order? ... What target qty? ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Cheap uC in non-huge volumes?
    ... RAM, 3 output pins at reasonable current, doesn't require megacorp-scale ... business to order? ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: Cheap uC in non-huge volumes?
    ... bytes RAM, 3 output pins at reasonable current, doesn't require ... megacorp-scale business to order? ... What target qty? ... Getting them in 100's at that price for prototyping gives me a warm feeling. ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)