Re: PWM LED Array

On May 22, 5:17 pm, D Yuniskis <not.going.to...@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Gene,

On 5/22/2011 3:34 PM, Gene wrote:

Is this a 1x63 array?  3x21?  How many lamps do you intend to
have lit concurrently?  how many "intensities" do you seek?

The array configuration is one of the things that I'm uncertain on.
I would think that it'd be configured based on the end method of
driving said array. I'd need all on at the same time, with at least
a few intensity levels (5 or so would be plenty) for all LEDs.

Wait -- you want to treat them all AS IF they were a single lamp?
I.e., two states:  all on (at some "dimness level") or all *off*?
*Not* 1 on, 2 on, 26 on, etc.?

(which begs the question, why not use "some number on" to give you
your variable intensity?  unless you need illumination over a
wider area, etc.)

Sound like LCD backlite. It he said so originally, we wouldn't have
to go through all those guessings.

  • Re: Skylon, lasers and power satellites
    ...  The PV cell array once proven on earth orbit, ... operate at 3.7 million km from Sol, where solar intensity is 1600x ... keeping which requires 5.83% of the satellite mass be station keeping ... energy to a 'redirector' satellite in orbit at GEO. ...
    (sci.space.policy)
  • Re: Skylon, lasers and power satellites
    ... built in MEMS based FEL/Emitter using holographic techniques of beam ...  The PV cell array once proven on earth orbit, ... operate at 3.7 million km from Sol, where solar intensity is 1600x ... keeping which requires 5.83% of the satellite mass be station keeping ...
    (sci.space.policy)
  • Re: Intensity Image 3D reconstruction
    ... array I defined. ... Here I make an isosurface with intensity 254, ... Also, in the 'load mri' example in matlab, somehow they do ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)
  • Re: Python "why" questions
    ... for i from lwb intensity to upb intensity ... indices is use them to iterate over the array. ... in Python you wouldn't write iteration loops that way ... which avoids dealing with indexes altogether. ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Re: How to get pixel intensity values of an image
    ... The elements of that array ARE your intensity values. ... grayImage = imread; ... title('Original Grayscale Image'); ... Let's say you want the intensity value at row 100, ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)