Re: LPC1768 EXT0 interrupt huge lag

Op Thu, 23 Jun 2011 19:50:41 +0200 schreef navman <naveen_pn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
Hi,
I've setup LPC1768 for external falling edge interrupt on EINT0 pin and in the interrupt handler, I just clear the interrupt flag and make a pin
(P0.0) low and immediately high again. When I check the EINT0 pin and the
output pin P0.0 on an oscilloscope, there is a huge lag, about 520ns
between the falling edge of EINT0 & the P0.0 becoming low.

The external interrupts each have a glitch filter. This could be a large portion of your "lag".

--
Gemaakt met Opera's revolutionaire e-mailprogramma: http://www.opera.com/mail/
(Remove the obvious prefix to reply.)

  • Re: LPC1768 EXT0 interrupt huge lag
    ... I've setup LPC1768 for external falling edge interrupt on EINT0 pin and ... in the interrupt handler, I just clear the interrupt flag and make a pin ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • LPC1768 EXT0 interrupt huge lag
    ... the interrupt handler, I just clear the interrupt flag and make a pin ... When I check the EINT0 pin and the ... void EINT0_IRQHandler ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: LPC1768 EXT0 interrupt huge lag
    ... the interrupt handler, I just clear the interrupt flag and make a pin ... When I check the EINT0 pin and the ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: FM0 (bi-phase space) decoding!
    ... using just single pin for one edge. ... I think changing interrupt (invert ... There can be three possibilities if falling edge is used: ... Keep an eye on glitches and if there is any then request the data ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: System hang during interrupt
    ... I am writing an application to capture the falling edge of GPIO27. ... The interrupt on GPIO27 will report the same interrupt ID of the other ... The IRQ handler on the mainstone BSP (I suppose that your BSP is based ...