microphones with very low current consumption
- From: elil <elil1975@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 05:29:44 -0800 (PST)
I'm looking for ideas about microphones with very low current
consumption (say, less than few uA) and low cost(say less than $1).
Electret microphone elements typically include a JFET as an impedance
converter and the operating current of this JFET is typically 0.1 to
0.5 mA. As far as I know, there are microphones without JFET, so it
might be one of my alternatives.
Recently I checked yet another 2 options: Magnetic microphone and
Dynamic receiver. But once I had heard the prices for these parts, I
have stopped thinking about them.
Any suggestions and comments will be highly appreciated.
- Prev by Date: Re: initializing memory before/after main()
- Next by Date: Re: microphones with very low current consumption
- Previous by thread: initializing memory before/after main()
- Next by thread: Re: microphones with very low current consumption