startup of the bare hardware metal
- From: "piyushpandey" <piyushispandey07@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 13:23:37 -0500
I want to ask one basic thing about the bootloader.
as bootloader is the first program which runs on the machine and
initialises all the process and the hardware before passing the command to
the operating system.
But what I want to know is that how it bring up the board , I mean when we
push the power button bootloader gets staarted and start doing it's job. So
I want to know the processes which happen between the powering and passing
the control to the bootloader and also how the bootloader knows from where
How it is different from running the normal LED blinking code running on an
ATMEGA8 or any other MCU like PIC.
If possible can you people help me from the hardware and software point of
view as well.
Please guys tell me what material will be helpful and what refrences ahould
I look for.
also if there is any book or article on this please give me the link of
Posted through http://www.EmbeddedRelated.com
- Prev by Date: Re: Error in compiling mpc5500 init_code project
- Next by Date: Re: startup of the bare hardware metal
- Previous by thread: Re: Error in compiling mpc5500 init_code project
- Next by thread: Re: startup of the bare hardware metal