A new commit of bignum-embedded
- From: Mel Wilson <mwilson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 11:42:55 -0400
The bignum-embedded project is crawling out of the proof-of-concept stage.
It's based on the bn functions from OpenSSL which implement arbitrary-
precision arithmetic. I've teased these loose from OpenSSL, and they've now
run in an stm32f4-discovery board and produced correct results. Code has
yet to be cleaned up; there are probably still hidden and undocumented
dependencies on my particular toolchain.
Hosted at github: <https://github.com/melwilson/bignum-embedded>
- Prev by Date: Re: Sugestions on how to make a water resistant device with external world connection
- Next by Date: Re: MPC5566 boot code
- Previous by thread: Sugestions on how to make a water resistant device with external world connection