Atmel Studio 6: local variable not shown at Locals Window
- From: "Love Work" <lovemywork@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 14:15:36 -0600
I am testing the sample project ADS7843_EXAMPLE1 with SAM3S-EK2 and Atmel Studio 6. I am using SAM-ICE (SEGGER) for debug via JTAG.
I set a break point at main function and debug the project, and it did stop at the break point. The first line of code at main function is a definition of a local variable.
uint8_t uc_result = 0;
However, I didn't see this local variable being shown at "Locals" window. I tried to add this variable to "Watch 1" window, and got the following error:
Name Value Type
uc_result Optimized away Error
Is there any way to show the value of the variable, or stop the optimization?
Thank you in advance!
--- Posted via news://freenews.netfront.net/ - Complaints to news@xxxxxxxxxxxx ---
- Prev by Date: Re: metal dector for barbed wire fences
- Next by Date: Re: Atmel Studio 6: local variable not shown at Locals Window
- Previous by thread: job openings
- Next by thread: Re: Atmel Studio 6: local variable not shown at Locals Window